Closing Date: 18th July 2022
Who are we?
QIC Digital Venture Partners, is the digital ventures arm of Qatar Insurance Group, our focus in creating new digital insurance proposition as part of our efforts in developing the insurtech ecosystem in the MENA region. We believe that we could develop insurtech start-ups in this region that will shape its future.
The venture builder team is looking for passionate candidates that are results oriented and data driven, who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We are searching for resourceful individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset, people who are comfortable and thrives when working as a team of like-minded people.
Here at QIC Digital Venture Partners, promote equality, diversity, dignity and respect.
What will you do?
This is a role that requires you to be obsessed with experimentation towards growth, driving digital sales and revenues using conventional and unconventional approaches, yet replicable and scalable with measurement, tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of different initiatives, and constant fine tuning to meet the market expectations and competition.
This position will play a very important role in scaling the company and solving complex problems on the life cycle of client’s customer life cycle. It requires working both highly autonomously and as part of the global distributed digital sales and marketing team. This is a role with a mix of strategical and technical skills. You will be part of a squad along with a Designer and Frontend Developer formed of many technical people to generate and experiment ideas, scale and automate the successful strategies to unlock growth throughout the all-user funnel.
How would your day look like?
- Build and grow a robust experimentation approach across new channels, creatives, web search and landing page optimization to help grow the sales lead funnel
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels.
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
- Identify the opportunities on the product funnel and work together with product and engineering teams to experiment and implement changes to tackle more growth through harvesting, reactivation and building segmented approach.
- Work on integrated campaign, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance
- Work closely with product innovation and DevOps team to guide on targeting and new strategies to do reactivation retargeting through digital.
- Collaborate and work with other growth hacker teams that are responsible for driving user growth metrics through experimentation and prototyping.
- Drive massive upticks in owned metrics, through understanding and optimizing loyalty and viral side to unlock growth
- Manage and optimize campaign budgets over different channels to bring efficient growth
- Analyze and report growth success to the management aka build and manage dashboards to track metrics you defined for growth
- Keep key business stakeholders updated with market and competitive insights, through competitive research and benchmarking
- Use a structured approach to identify and analyse business problems
- Effectively communicate insights to ensure data-driven decision making in the organization
- Do whatever it takes to achieve exponential growth in all of our markets or cities
- Be servant to regional teams while tackling competition as well as expansion
What you will need?
- Have a degree from an accredited university, preferably from Computer Science, Consumer Psychology, Marketing, Industrial or other Engineering perspective.
- Currently working in a role at a tech company (mobile internet industry) in a B2C product is a must
- Individuals with ~5 years of work experience in a similar role with a comprehensive understanding of all the levers that one can utilize to grow a business effectively and efficiently
- The candidate will ideally have 3+ years of experience in acquisition marketing experience, preferably growing a significant mobile customer base leveraging experimentation
- The candidate has a solid track record of driving massive user growth at consumer-facing start-ups/large organizations and have high user empathy
- The candidate has the ability to seamlessly transition from high-level creative brainstorming to conducting and analyzing experiments and sweating the details
- The candidate has a deep understanding social web, mobile platforms & social/viral mechanics
- The candidate is good at data analytics and love making value out of data
- The candidate will have a big plus if you have a know-how on relational database structures
- The candidate is skilled at Excel (must), SQL (must).
- You are very comfortable with writing scripts to automate data and reporting processes very effectively (big plus for HTML/CSS/JS skills or other programming languages)
- You have a love of finding out of the box ways to solve problems
- A dedicated individual who has the drive to constantly learn and come up with new ideas
- Execution oriented mindset – with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- An individual who has strong problem solving and team work soft skills
- Fluent in English language.
- An individual who works collaboratively and is comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Who you are?
- Extremely Resilient and Experimentative
- Confident; Thrive under pressure
- Flexible: easily adapt to different styles, working models
- Results-oriented: purpose before process.
- Knows when to buy vs. build
- Great stakeholder management
- Fun to work with
- Continuous learner & very curious